Well today was the day, my beautiful 6pound 3oz baby daughter turned one. What an emotional and incredible day.
We had all our closest family and friends round, a bbq and tons of cakes! We have so many presents we can barely see our living room floor… Safe to say she is one very lucky little girl!
- NO MORE BREASTFEEDING….. After one year I have officially stopped feeding her, it’s surreal!! And will take us both a while to adjust, I will miss her needing me for her food supply so much more than I ever imagined
- She eats everything like a big girl now and will only eat if she can feed herself
- She is standing alone and taking 1-2 steps before grabbing onto something so she is extremely close to walking
- She has developed such a beautiful personality she is so funny and loud!! She loves to shout her words when we are out and about making everyone around her laugh as they walk by
- She is now my stunning toddler ( will take me so long to get used to that )
Like I always say it’s so bittersweet watching her grow, she’s 1 years old now she will only develop faster and faster from here, I will forever miss her being a tiny baby again that cuddled me all day but I just adore watching her grow up. Tomorrow we are taking a family trip to the zoo for the first time as I felt it was only right to take her to the zoo as her whole life so far has been themed around jungle animals