We have hit 9 months today. How is my baby girl 3 months away from being 1?! I cannot believe it. The first year has definitely flown by!!
- Pretty much crawling now, a week or 2 and she will be properly crawling everywhere
- Eating absolutely everything and anything we make for her, fish pie is her latest fav!
- Loves standing up, she can stand alone holding onto furniture, I think she may walk before she properly crawls! 😊
- Has 4 teeth
- Loves making noises, she is so vocal now
- Feeds from me just early morning and night time so mom has her life back a bit yay
- Laughs all the time, devolving such a beautiful personality!
I am so proud of her. I recently started back at work and like any mom going back to work for the first time I was a nervous wreck! She was with her daddy for my first shifts back so I could relax and try and get back into work mode. She did amazingly of course so it will be nice to have a new routine of mommy working as well as daddy!
Because I am a organised freak her birthday party plans are already in motion and decorations bought!
My little 6 pound baby is growing so quickly I am so excited to watch her develop and hit all her milestones but I can’t help be sad she isn’t my tiny baby anymore. I guess that’s normal though